HealthSmart® Universal Walker Basket with Plastic Insert
- This lightweight walker basket is a convenient tool for shopping, cleaning and carrying your personal belongings
- It’s great for around the house or outside!
- Easily carries and protects your items! This basket features a removable, plastic liner insert with a molded cup holder to place your favorite drink. The plastic tray is perfect for holding smaller items such as your glasses, cell phone, book, food or medicine. It also helps prevent items from falling through the basket.
- No tools needed! Securely mounts with adjustable Velcro hook and loop straps on the front of your walker
- Basket: 16 x 5.5 x 7 inches
- Removable plastic insert: 15 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches
- Fleece covers help prevent soreness, rashes and blisters
- 2-ply cushioning
- 1 pair of underarm and 1 pair of hand pads included
- Ideal for athletes, rehab patients and anyone who is recovering from injuries
- Machine washable
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298010852
Ratings & Reviews
Good value, Easy to use, Loose fit
by Ellen R. -
Super helpful when you're non-weight bearing and need to be able to carry things around the house. Unfortunately, it didn't indent to fit exactly on my walker. I can't really complain since I picked up the walker on the side of the road for free.It was very easy to use. Would be nice if it snapped on, rather than fiddling with velcro, but it was self explanatory.I'd recommend buying in conjunction with a tray that will sit on top of walker. That allowed me to get from fridge to microwave, microwave to dining table, etc.
Works great with a walker
by N. Carraway -
I bought this for my 90 year old mom, who now needs a walker. The basket works great! She can carry her drink without spilling it and also place her pajamas in the basket when going to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I first looked at the 'bags' that could be attached to a walker, but I am glad I purchased this basket instead. The front bar of her walker has a slight angle and I was concerned that the basket would not fit, but I placed the basket directly under the bar and it works!
It's a basket
by T. Howlett -
Due to the curved front bars of our walker, and the straight edge of the basket, it was somewhat difficult to affix to the walker without it being a bit wobbly. I used a different set of velcro straps then the ones that came with the basket and it worked out ok.