DMI® Waterproof Reusable Furniture and Bed Protector Pad
- This soft, quilted, reusable bed and furniture protector pad helps protect bedding, furniture and wheelchairs from moisture. Use it on beds when potty training, for incontinent patients or on furniture to protect against pet accidents.
- Brushed nylon top layer keeps moisture away from the skin, meaning you stay dry
- The waterproof bottom layer catches any leakage
- 3 layers of absorbent material give extra protection against severe wetting
- Machine washable
- Top layer made of brushed nylon
- Machine washable
- UPC: 041298070580
Ratings & Reviews
by P.B.111 -
Got 2 a couple of years ago and still going stron after many, many wash and dries. Summer time dry on line, winter in dryer. Figure they should last another 2 years.
Nice quality and very soft but wish it was larger!
by DAWN L. -
I should have read the description a lot better when ordering this pad.... For some reason it is about half the size of my usual bed pads that I have purchased on Amazon before! I usually get the ones that are cloth and washable and come in a large rectangular shape well this is some sort of weird smaller strip sized pad that I don't really know what it would be used for when it comes to an adult with issues it's not sized to be put under an adult body at all! Could work for a sick pet or smaller child sized person or maybe a very petite person who won't urinate more than a few oz but anyone larger than 75 lbs you'll need a larger sized pad. It's good quality and very soft material though, has held up to washing well!
PERFECT! I have them on the cushions on my ...
by TWD -
PERFECT! I have them on the cushions on my brand new couch and have nice blankets over them to protect them from my toddler, teens and husband. Has already saved the couch from a "diaperless wild" toddler, a "drink one beer and fall asleep with half a beer in my hand and spill it" husband and a tricky little mother in law who never drinks but had an "oopsie" with red wine on my new couch. yeah,,, you didn't know I had a waterproof pad under that blanket did you? No you didn't.. HA!