Switch Sticks® Folding Walking Sticks
- Get the support you need without sacrificing style! This beautiful award-winning designer cane, popular in Europe and the UK, is now available in the U.S.
- Look your best with a beautiful walking stick that doubles as a fashion accessory!
- This pretty, colorful cane conveniently folds down into four sections, making it easy to use on the go; includes a strap and travel bag
- It comes packaged in an elegant box and makes a great gift
- The height is adjustable from 32 to 37 inches in 1 inch increments; weighs only 13.5 ounces and can support up to 264 pounds
- Portable: Folds for easy storage and portability
- Adjustable: Conveniently adjusts from 32 – 37” in 1” increments to support varying user heights
- Giftable: Packaged in an artistically designed gift box
- Safe and Secure: Lightweight aluminum supports up to 264 lbs.
- Includes: water-resistant carry bag, coordinating wrist strap and ferrule
- UPC 041298200062; 041298200086; 041298200109; 041298200116; 041298200123; 041298200130; 041298200147; 041298200161; 041298200178; 041298200185; 041298200208; 041298200215; 041298200666; 041298200673; 041298200017; 041298200024; 041298200031; 041298200048; 041298200055;
- 1-year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Doesn't fold up by itself
by NE Gal
I like the stick design but when I fold it up it doesn't stay folded. It goes back to unfolded ! What to do ? there were no instructions to help.
So fun. Love it.
by JVH -
A woman on the bus had this walking stick and I liked it so much that I wanted one too,. Still love it but I haven't used it yet ergo the one star less than perfect. I had originally planned to buy a lucite one..so pretty..but too complicated to have cut to size. This one is exactly right as is and easy to adjust according to directions. I have a foot problem so I'm sure I will use it soon.
It's a great cane and well worth the money.
by Jason Hall -
I love this cane. It is very sturdy and looks great. I have arthritis in my spine and I am prone to falling, so I gave in and started using a cane. I have found that this cane gives me a lot of confidence in my balance and slightly alleviates some of my back pain by the support it provides. I am 6' 2" however and have to stoop slightly to get a good assist. If I was a couple inches shorter or it was a couple inches taller it would be perfect.