DMI® Traditional Steel Rollator Walker with Padded Seat
- This strong and sturdy steel rollator walker will give you something strong and stable to lean on as you walk
- Large 8 inch wheels travel smoothly over most surfaces. The convenient padded seat is ready and waiting when you want to rest.
- The removable basket with handle is convenient for shopping. A handy tray attaches to the seat, making it easy to set things on top.
- Bicycle style handbrakes with ergonomic handgrips feel comfortable in your hands
- It’s easy to adjust the handle height from 31 to 38 inches in 1 inch increments. The rollator folds compactly for travel or storage.
- Frame made of lightweight aluminum and steel
- Dual push to lock rear wheel brakes
- Removable height adjustable footrests
- Size: 22 1/2 x 38 x 39 inches; folded size: 11.25 x 16 x 39 inches
- Width between armrests: 18 1/2 inches
- Seat height: 19 inches; seat size: 17 ½ x 18 inches
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298010135
Ratings & Reviews
by MikeP727 -
Good sturdy product,, the wider wheels make travel on unpaved surfaces much easier. I also like the height adjuster; it does not have set pegs, but rather firm compression rings which allow those of us who aren't exactly the right size to set personal positions that are much more comfortable. I also like being able to set the grips at a slight angle outward which is nice for arthritis sufferers. Mind you it is HEAVY and may be a challenge to get into your trunk.
Good in general, GREAT for shopping.
by Noone -
This shape of cart is the BEST for shopping. We keep it in the car, and my aunt uses it as her shopping cart. The positioning of the basket is way better than the more standard walker. This has made a huge difference in her stamina in big stores, and she can easily sit while waiting for me. I had one of these years ago for my Mom, and sometimes I would bring it into the stores myself because it was just so easy to wheel around and check out. Big stores don't have small carts, and I would get tired of those big ones when I didn't need them. Highly recommend.
GREAT Rollator design is excellent for stability and upright support
by quietly observing -
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I've been using one of these for ten months, as a loaner after a back injury. IT IS GREAT!this Rollator design is excellent for stability and upright support. the way the front of the tubular frame is bent with the lower shelf/footrest makes the center of gravity more supportive for me.when the rollator is folded up to put in a vehicle or such, I put some Velcro SELF WRAP which sticks to itself, onto the lower part of the back legs. Then when i pull the legs up together, i then unroll some of the self wrap velcro loong enough to catch and wrap around the front legs to clasp the four legs together tightly.i've tried the basic rollators with tiny plastic wheels, which tip over when they come to a door threshold or other obstacle. And found those to be too dangerous for me.I just bought another one for my keeper and received today. the box and rollator are both damaged. There is no protective foam or cushion to protect the rollator. SO when you purchase this great rollator, put it together and inspect it thoroughly before discarding shipping box. Amazon is sending out a replacement, and i am returning the damaged one. (The damage occurred to the side tubing which holds the handlebar post. It was indented and unable to allow the post to go all the way in.)