MABIS® Precision™ Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Monitor
- This professional quality MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Manual Blood Pressure Monitor is similar to those used in doctors' offices and hospitals. It comes with all you need to start taking your blood pressure at home without the need for electricity or batteries. Easy!
- Superior design. This sphygmomanometer features an easy squeeze inflation bulb that comfortably fits in your hand. The aneroid gauge shows large easy-to-read numbers, perfect for those with poor vision. You will enjoy its manual design to gain accurate results.
- Convenient zippered carrying case ensures you will always have this handy blood pressure kit ready to go. Ideal for doctors, nurses, EMTs, other medical professionals and students!
- Arm cuff comfortably fits arm circumferences between 5.5 and 7.8 inches
- Includes: standard air release valve, inflation bulb, blue nylon calibrated cuff, convenient carrying case and 10-year replacement warranty on the gauge. Contains latex.
- Economically priced
- Includes: standard air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff (5.5” – 7.8”) and zippered carrying case
- Cuff color: blue
- 10-year replacement warranty on gauge
- Contains latex
- UPC: 767056400139
Ratings & Reviews
by Sue -
Bought this for mission work in Africa. Works well and small enough to fit into your bag without a problem
Well made and well priced.
by M. LeClair -
Hopefully something I'll never have to use. I bought it to have in our first aid kit, specifically the emergency kit for backpacking and home emergency. I don't ever want my daughter to be in a position where I'm checking vitals to be able to give to an EMT or doctor but if such a situation should arise I am a wilderness first responder so I want to make sure I have the tools to be able to do whatever I can for her. It feels durable enough, well made. Easy to read and gauges are responsive. Valve on the bulb holds pressure well, and is easily manipulated with one hand. I'm confident if something should happen that necessitates using it... It'll work well.
Accurate, easy to use, durable
by Amazon Customer -
I use this in my job as a hospice nurse. It has held up well over a lot of use and is accurate, reliable, and easy to use. I highly recommend it.