MABIS® Precision™ Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Monitor
- This professional quality MABIS Precision Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Manual Blood Pressure Monitor is similar to those used in doctors' offices and hospitals. It comes with all you need to start taking your blood pressure at home without the need for electricity or batteries. Easy!
- Superior design. This sphygmomanometer features an easy squeeze inflation bulb that comfortably fits in your hand. The aneroid gauge shows large easy-to-read numbers, perfect for those with poor vision. You will enjoy its manual design to gain accurate results.
- Convenient zippered carrying case ensures you will always have this handy blood pressure kit ready to go. Ideal for doctors, nurses, EMTs, other medical professionals and students!
- Cuff size is 16.1 to 24.2 inches
- Includes: standard air release valve, inflation bulb, blue nylon calibrated cuff, convenient carrying case and 10-year replacement warranty on the gauge. Contains latex.
- Economically priced
- Includes: standard air release valve, inflation bulb, nylon calibrated cuff (16.1” – 24.2”) and zippered carrying case
- Cuff color: blue
- 10-year replacement warranty on gauge
- Contains latex
- UPC: 767056400177
Ratings & Reviews
by James H. Farmer -
Seems to be a quality device. Delivered as promised
Good, but it's truly an XL cuff
by Lance K -
No fault to the cuff. I needed a cuff to fit my large arms, as the regular adult size gives a false reading of high BP. My nurse wife says it's a decent cuff, just to much excess cuff that hampers the process. And it's wide for the upper arm. But then again.... it's a thigh cuff, but I gave it a chance.