DMI® Waterproof Furniture and Bed Protector Pad with Straps
- This soft quilted waterproof reusable bed pads help protect bedding, furniture and wheelchairs from moisture. Use it on beds when potty training, for incontinent patients or on furniture to protect against pet accidents.
- The brushed nylon top layer keeps moisture away from the skin, meaning you stay dry
- The waterproof bottom layer catches any leakage. Convenient straps help you pick up and turn the pad
- 3 layers of absorbent material give extra protection against severe wetting
- These incontinence pads for beds and furniture are machine washable
- Top layer made of brushed nylon; bottom layer is waterproof
- Machine washable
Ratings & Reviews
by CM -
This is SO good for repositioning your patient. I also like the fact that it is absorbing! All these products are worth your money if you’re a caregiver.
Front and back not fused together
by JBM -
Loved the idea of handles. We had been using a folded sheet to move her around. Would be ok for a person who could not move at all. But the pad top is not attached to the backing so a lot of movement caused bulges of excess fabric which caused bed sores. Would be a 5 star if front and back were fused together.
by Gods Girl -
Perfect size for 120 pound woman