HealthSmart® Standard Series Auto Blood Pressure Monitor
- This chic blood pressure monitor will fit into your lifestyle whether you use it at home or on the go. Stay on top of your blood pressure no matter where your day takes you. Bring it to the office or even on a trip.
- Healthy living, simplified! No uncertainty here – just large, easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate numbers on digital screens. It is battery operated, so say good bye to cords that get in the way. The unit uses 4 AA batteries (not included). Arm cuff is 11 ¾ to 16 ½ inches.
- Easily monitor your progress on the go with an automatic average of your last 3 readings
- Features include Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection.
- Keep track of past readings with the memory that stores as much as 60 readings and includes a date and time stamp
- 60 reading memory (30 each for two users) with date and time stamp
- Clinically accurate results
- Averages last 3 readings
- Visual BP Guide compares results to World Health Organization standards
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Measures 2.5 inches high and 2 inches wide
- Arm cuff is 11 ¾ to 16 ½ inches
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Includes: 1 LCD monitor, 1 arm cuff and instruction manual and Quick Start Guide in English and Spanish
- 3-year Limited warranty
- UPC: 7-67056-63501-2
Ratings & Reviews
by Christina -
Works on all sizes of arms, is accurate and easy to pack around at work! I love it and ordered one for a co-worker
Easy to operate
by My 2 Cents -
Easy to operate, does required 4-AAbatteries (not included). I do wish the cuff was a bit bigger for individuals with very large upper arms. This fit when used on a big person but not much cuff left to wrap. Tried it on 2 people with varied but good results. It says to rest for 15 min before taking your pressure. Nice easy to read display. Overall pretty pleased!
Good BP cuff.
by Michaele Flanders -
Easy display to see. Use is easy too.