DMI® Designer Folding Canes
- Why settle for medical-looking canes when you can look your best with beautiful designer style?
- DMI Fancy Folding canes have the features you want at a price you can afford.
- Each attractive cane is crafted from anodized aluminum which makes the cane strong enough to support 250 pounds, but also lightweight and easy to carry.
- It folds in 4 sections and stores compactly in its 6 x 13 inch carrying case, making it a great travel companion.
- The cane is adjustable from 33 to 37 inches, meaning you can set it at the height most comfortable for you.
- Folds into four sections and stores compactly in a 6 x 13 inch carrying case
- Constructed of lightweight yet strong anodized aluminum with slip-resistant rubber tips
- Comfortable, contoured derby-top wood handle
- Adjustable height from 33 to 37 inches in one-inch increments; 3/4 inch diameter
- Safely supports up to 250 pounds
- UPC 041298136910; 041298136958; 041298132523; 041298132516; 041298000235
- Contains latex
Ratings & Reviews
Lost of Help
by Shannon Hadfield -
This is one of my go to every day that I live in this world. This has done a really good job for me. Until it fell off the bed and broke a corner off. So I bought another one and the varnish was really thin it has come off and I have had to order another one. This one came to me completely unfinished so I reach out to Amazon and made a return and it came unfinished also. So if you can get one with a really good finish like the 1st one I had I would buy a couple of them.
Horrible delivery by clueless drivers
by Kathy Larkin Gordon -
Great product and prices. Horrible delivery by clueless drivers.There are four signs posted in plain sight as to delivery yet one package was delivered to an outside bedroom door. The driver never went to the parking or front door. Climbed a bank, threw the package down. turned around on the lawn and left. Two were delivered next door and shredded by the dog. The 125 pound farm dog loves packages improperly delivered. Today was number three.
by Amazon Customer -
We’ve been using this board for a month now for my husbands transfers from the bed to wheelchair, recliner, etc. Within the last week, it’s begun to splinter. I’ve had to put it in a pillowcase so my husband doesn’t get splinters stuck in him.