DMI® 3-Wheel Folding Aluminum Rollator Walker, Royal Blue
- This stylish, lightweight rollator will give you more stability as you walk, but it is also fun to use
- A great travel companion - it easily folds for storage and takes up less space than many rollators; it weighs only 15 pounds
- Due to its compact design, it smoothly travels through tight or crowded areas: cruise ships, narrow streets, museums, shops, airports and terminals
- The front wheel swivels, allowing you to turn on a dime
- The convenient basket and detachable storage bag give you room to store multiple items; the plastic tray lets you set things on top
- Each attractive walker is crafted from anodized aluminum which makes it strong enough to support 250 pounds, but also lightweight and easy to carry. It only weighs 7 pounds!
- Folds down to only a 4 1/2 inch width for storage Just press down on the button at the top to release it
- The walker is adjustable from 32 to 38 inches in one inch increments, meaning you can set it at the height most comfortable for you
- 5 inch front wheels glide across the floor. Slip resistant rubber tips in vibrant colors give you a firmer grip on the floor or pavement; contains latex
- Steel crossbrace provides additional support. Molded soft foam handgrips feel comfortable on your hands.
- Constructed of lightweight 1 inch anodized aluminum tubing
- Distance between handles: 16 1/2 inches
- No assembly required; simply open and unfold
- Overall width: 24 inches
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298003571
Ratings & Reviews
It works great if it’s in great condition.
by Amazon Customer -
The basket kept falling off. The brake on the left side was stuck to the wheel and couldn’t be unstuck.It was picked up Sept 14, 2020, but as of today, Sept 28, 2020, I have received NO refund.Amazon is usually better than this.
nice product but basket falls all the time
by Mac -
the basket just sits on the front without any real attachments so it falls off all the time.
by Vella Connally -
So easy to use with Prothesis & perfect for car travel. Large wheels make movement easy. A little more difficult moving up & down on raised porches, etc., but worth It as less cumbersome than 4 wheel walkers with seat. I carry my drink cup & balance it in the basket with a heavy wrap. When not using I place the wrap in the zip bag on the walker outbid the way. Nice for light shopping with zip bag.