DMI® Vinyl Bed Rail Cushions with Non-Allergenic Cover
- Seals the gaps to help prevent injuries. Hospital-quality bed rail covers help protect you from bedrail related injuries such as falling out of bed or getting tangled in the gaps of the rail.
- Strong cushioning protects you. The solid padding construction of durable polyfoam provides strong cushioning protection as you move in bed. These bed rail pads add extra protection for those who experience seizures.
- Securely attaches to bed rails with convenient hook and loop closures. Easy!
- Non-allergenic and flame-retardant vinyl cover. Keep you or your loved ones safe and secure. These bed rail covers are Ideal for the elderly and those suffering seizures. Designed for hospitals and home use.
- Easy-to-clean. Simply wash with mild soap and lukewarm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Secure pads with hook and loop closures
- Vinyl cover is non-allergenic and flame-retardant
- Polyfoam meets CAL #117 requirements
- Size: 60” x 15” x 0.5"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- UPC: 041298019640
Ratings & Reviews
vinyl bed rail cushions
by Pat -
this item was sent to singapore to a elderly women as a present and i was told that it is o.k.
Good Pads, Decent Attachment
by Alan Sailor -
These pads are great! The Velcro attachment isn't the strongest, but keeps them in place absent an unreasonable amount of force from the user. I set the Velcro so the pads extend about 1.5" above the bedside grab bar to which they're attached. This gives a nice, soft place to rest my hand when sleeping on my side. They stay put just fine for that. When I put my weight on the pad (out of habit from the bare bar), the Velcro let go until the pad dropped to where my hand was supported by the bar. A user who thrashes might knock them loose, but rolling into the pads or gently pressing down on them is fine. The vinyl cover is easy to clean, albeit slightly cold to the touch on bare skin (cover with a towel if it bothers you). The foam padding is soft, but holds its form well (as noted earlier, I have them extending above the bar - they hold their shape in this configuration).Highly recommended.Review of: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009STN9MDuro-Med Bed Bumper Pads with Non-Allergenic Cover, Vinyl Bed Rail Pads, 60 x 15 x 0.5 inches, 2 Bed Rail Covers, Blue
A Little Less Substantial Than I Had Hoped
by X. Fossor -
On the plus side, these bumper pads are of both a good length and height. The Velcro attachment straps are of a nice length, as well.Not a huge fan of the blue color that actually showed up (too much like the blue you find in hospitals, but I guess that's the point? The color in the product photos - to me - is slightly different).What caused me to review this at "4 stars" in stead of "5 stars" was that they are flimsier than I had hoped they would be. Yes, they'll still so the trick, but for the cost ($41.49 Amazon price at the time of this review) I wanted something more substantial. To be honest, for that amount of money I could probably DIY something better at a far lower price. Bring this in under $30 and you have a "5 star" item; at over $40 not so much.4 stars.