DMI® Retractable Lightweight Portable Wheelchair Ramps
- Two telescoping, adjustable wheelchair ramps easily extend for use with steps, curbs or vehicles then retract for storage
- Strong rust resistant aluminum construction with durable non-skid u-shaped tracks for added safety; inner track area for your wheels is 4 inches wide; track rails are 2.25 inches high
- Easily adjustable from 3 to 5 feet with push-button lock mechanism; see measuring instructions before ordering
- Each ramp can support up to 330 pounds for a total of 660 pounds between them
- Ramps are lightweight (6 pounds each) and portable in a convenient nylon storage bag; great for travel
- Large 14 x 19 inch storage compartment with hook and loop closure
- Includes attachable slip-on straps
- Strong and lightweight
- Machine washable
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298002857
Ratings & Reviews
by Rosemarie W. -
Carpet is Necessary1
by Yvette Pierce -
Does not work well on hard wood floors.
very pleased. but...
by mister persnickety -
i understand how many people are disappointed if they have a wheelchair that has wheels in the rear that are further apart than the wheels in the front (or vise verse). These ramps WOULD NOT WORK for them, however, if your wheels are inline and you set the ramps perfectly straight and at the correct distance from each other, they work fine. very sturdy. well made. light weight. good design.