HealthSmart® Non-Contact Instant Read Infrared Digital Forehead Thermometer
Clinically accurate readings in seconds without skin contact. This instant read Infrared digital forehead thermometer features up-to-date infrared technology that allows you to measure a child's temperature without waking them.
- Measures forehead, object and ambient (air) temperatures. This sleek thermometer includes three measurement modes for greater versatility.
- Integrated distance sensor delivers precise accuracy. This amazing feature ensures that you get the most accurate measurements every time you use it.
- Color-coded fever alarm. The ring around the measurement button turns red when your temperature is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. It turns green if there is no fever present.
- Includes: 9-reading memory storage, Fahrenheit/Celsius readouts, auto shutoff, 2 AAA batteries, instructions in English and Spanish and a 1-year limited warranty
- Non-contact design measures forehead and object temperatures
- Memory storage: a 10 reading memory helps monitor temperatures overtime or between multiple individuals
- 2 temperature modes: body and object scan your child for a fever or measure the warmth of your baby's bottle or bath water
- Three color Backlight display makes for easy ready for visual cues of fever
- Automatic shutoff with Fahrenheit or Celsius readout