Switch Sticks® Seat Sticks
- Versatile 2-in-1 walking stick and seat give you the support of a walking cane combined with a seat for resting
- Great for outdoor events, waiting in lines, traveling or resting after walking or shopping
- Beautiful colors complement any outfit. Smooth handle feels good in your hand.
- Folds for easy storage and portability; lightweight aluminum supports up to 220 pounds
- Seat height: 20 inches; cane height with seat folded: 34 inches
- Folds for easy storage and portability
- Lightweight aluminum supports up to 220 pounds
- UPC 041298200444; 041298200451; 041298200468
- Suggested user height: 5 feet to 5 feet 10 inches
Ratings & Reviews
Good to go!
by Paula M. Bishop -
This product was bit more expensive the ones I had been looking at, but it is far more sturdy and really good quality, so definitely worth the extra money. My husband has one for his photography hobby. Then I sprained my ankle and got this as the perfect walking aid and always having a seat to prop my leg up on. The seat is surprising stable, as long as you sit with the handle in front of you! It really doesn't work to sit the other direction with the handle behind you.
This chair cane is light strong easy to use and not bad looking.
by Clifford White -
The chair cane is great for someone who cannot stand for a long time. It gives a person a few minutes of rest while sitting down. Which usually helps out the legs a lot. The chair cane is light and very strong. I myself like this chair cane so much I ordered another one just to leave in the car.
Works Well. My dad likes it
by Maggie -
My dad is 90 and was getting tired on walks. He walks well but doesn't have a lot of stamina to go far but likes being out and about. I didn't think he'd use it as he's been reluctant to use a walking stick or cane; however, he'd used one years ago on the golf course that a friend had - not because he "needed" it just as a place to sit for a break - so he had a good attitude about it beforehand. It's lightweight and easy to take along for him to use. I'm not with him in the pandemic so I haven't seen him use it but a friend and he say he likes it and uses it. Yay.