Switch Sticks Engraved Folding Walking Stick
- Get the support you need without sacrificing style! This beautiful award-winning designer cane, popular in Europe and the UK, is now available in the U.S.
- Look your best with a beautiful walking stick that doubles as a fashion accessory!
- This pretty, colorful cane conveniently folds down into four sections, making it easy to use on the go; includes a strap and travel bag
- It comes packaged in an elegant box and makes a great gift
- The height is adjustable from 32 to 37 inches in 1 inch increments; weighs only 13.5 ounces and can support up to 264 pounds
- Portable: Folds for easy storage and portability
- Adjustable: Conveniently adjusts from 32 – 37” in 1” increments to support varying user heights
- Giftable: Packaged in an artistically designed gift box
- Safe and Secure: Lightweight aluminum supports up to 264 lbs.
- Includes: water-resistant carry bag, coordinating wrist strap and ferrule
- 1-year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Adjustable, storable, strong cane.
by S. Hauch -
I would have given this cane a solid 5 stars if it had a way to keep the segments gathered together when collapsed. Yes, I could put it in the travel bag but if I forget the bag, the segments become a handful. With similar canes in the past I would carry a Velcro strip. Perhaps I’ll just create one to attach to the cane permanently. Otherwise it’s a very nice, sturdy adjustable cane.
Dazzling and strong,
by Carolyn M. Tomlins -
Love the color and the dazzle! It's not all that easy to fold, however, and I wanted to be able to fold it easily so I can leave it in the car without it's getting in the way. Once you fold it, it's hard to get it to lay flat so you can put it in the case. Also, the handle is kinda' hard, not too comfortable for older hands. Otherwise, beautiful cane.
Wish the handle was easier to grip.
by Jay -
I just received this cane yesterday and have used it just in the house to try it out. The only thing I wish was different is the handle is a very slick hard surface and it makes it hard to get a good grip on it with my old hands. I put a few rubber bands tight on the handle and that really helps with the grip. Other than that, I really do like it.