Switch Sticks Engraved Folding Walking Stick
- Get the support you need without sacrificing style! This beautiful award-winning designer cane, popular in Europe and the UK, is now available in the U.S.
- Look your best with a beautiful walking stick that doubles as a fashion accessory!
- This pretty, colorful cane conveniently folds down into four sections, making it easy to use on the go; includes a strap and travel bag
- It comes packaged in an elegant box and makes a great gift
- The height is adjustable from 32 to 37 inches in 1 inch increments; weighs only 13.5 ounces and can support up to 264 pounds
- Portable: Folds for easy storage and portability
- Adjustable: Conveniently adjusts from 32 – 37” in 1” increments to support varying user heights
- Giftable: Packaged in an artistically designed gift box
- Safe and Secure: Lightweight aluminum supports up to 264 lbs.
- Includes: water-resistant carry bag, coordinating wrist strap and ferrule
- 1-year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
by Boochie 2 -
Hard to lock in place even if turned as far as it will go. As soon as you began to use it, it slips down to the next section.
Lots of comments
by Carol Lutz -
I love it! Actually, this is a reorder but in a different color. The first order was blue as much of my wardrobe is blue. Thus I use it most for most every outing as well as around home. There have been MANY comments about it so I figure that if I must use a cane, it's a whole lot better to have one that looks classy and directs people thoughts in a positive way.. It does.The only negative is that the handle chips easily because I'm always dropping it. It would be a five star if the manufacturer could find a way to protect the painted handle.
Just what I needed
by april edwards -
I purchased this as a replacement gift for my mom. She was hesitant about a foldable cane but I asked her to give it a try especially for when we go out and she spends about 5 minutes looking for 'where she put her cane'. I wanted her to be able to keep it in her purse so it was always in the same place. I found this pretty color which is a great neutral but also a champagne gold. It has little cuts which catch the light and add some style to it. Once she tried it she really liked it. She adjusted the height a little since she hunches a bit and it helps her to stand a little taller than here last cane. She even looked at the other colors available and mentioned how she would like several colors!