DMI® Wheelchair Seat Belt Safety Strap
- Add more security to wheelchair or transport chair users by installing this safety strap seat belt on the chair
- Ideal to use when the chair is moving or when you have worries that someone may fall out
- Installs on most wheelchairs and transport chairs
- Sturdy metal buckle with push button release just like car seat belts
- Adjustable black 48-inch strap is strong and durable
- Measures 16 x 5 ½ x 7 inches
- Weighs only 1 pound
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298501367
Ratings & Reviews
Not the belt I purchased
by Painted Shadows -
It does work. It holds well, easy to install and adjust. It's the same ISBN number but it appears to be a cheaper model than what I was led to purchase. I would prefer to have received the exact model that was pictured in the listing.
the screws are not long enough
by subeanba -
Tried to install the belt yesterday and the screws are not long enough to safely install the belt. need to buy longer screws and then will be safe.
... belt probably ok but purchased it because it was recommended for Karman ergo s305 wheelchair
by Wayne Q. -
seat belt probably ok but purchased it because it was recommended for Karman ergo s305 wheelchair. Instructions say simply remove screw from bottom left and right side of chair back, insert grommets of strap and replace screw. This chair does not have screws along the chair back. only in the frame and of course the wheelchair warranty claims it is void if you remove any bolts from the frame. So more of an issue between wheelchair manufacturer and Amazon as to the recommended belt.