DMI® Traditional Steel Rollator Walker with Padded Seat
- This strong and sturdy steel rollator walker will give you something strong and stable to lean on as you walk
- Large 8 inch wheels travel smoothly over most surfaces. The convenient padded seat is ready and waiting when you want to rest.
- The removable basket with handle is convenient for shopping. A handy tray attaches to the seat, making it easy to set things on top.
- Bicycle style handbrakes with ergonomic handgrips feel comfortable in your hands
- It’s easy to adjust the handle height from 31 to 38 inches in 1 inch increments. The rollator folds compactly for travel or storage.
- Frame made of lightweight aluminum and steel
- Dual push to lock rear wheel brakes
- Removable height adjustable footrests
- Size: 22 1/2 x 38 x 39 inches; folded size: 11.25 x 16 x 39 inches
- Width between armrests: 18 1/2 inches
- Seat height: 19 inches; seat size: 17 ½ x 18 inches
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298010135
Ratings & Reviews
by Don Albert -
It is very stable but I would like the small plastic table not to be stuck to the seat but a little higher and off the seat..Also the plastic table needs to be of a heavier plastic, I placed a TV diner and it warped
OK. Easy enough to assemble. Not portable for me; heavy. Additional comments below, posted 6/2020.
by Hispanam -
I only use it inside my home. Very handy for this purpose. The rest and basket are very helpful; so are the brakes. Some draw-backs: If you wear longer robes, night gowns, or maxi dresses, well, mine tend to get caught in the left wheel (I would be behind the walker.). It has ruined--or caused me to fix--several clothing items. For me, it is too clumsy and heavy to take outdoors or on car trips. However, it being sturdy is an asset in other situations; it makes me feel safe when using it. 2020: Tray does not stay on it: had to drill holes and screw it into seat. Yesterday--6/6/2020--the right brake handle completely broke off and fell on the kitchen floor.
Buying a second one -- love it!
by Kindle Customer -
I just purchased my second Duro-Med Rollator so Papa has one for the house and one for the car. This rollator is so much sturdier than other walkers Papa has used in the past. The wheels are bigger and the brakes work extremely well. The wheels are not only bigger around (8-inch wheels), but they are fatter (width) so they easily go over small bumps, carpet, and gravel. Papa has a tendency to lean on the walker with his full 235-pounds of weight so we needed excellent brakes. Note that it took some practice to get used to folding this rollator for when we travel -- the trick is to hold the lever down with one hand and then grab the crossbar and jerk up on the walker. Also note that this walker is heavier than traditional walkers, but that is what we wanted -- a sturdier walker. I'm very pleased with it and would strongly recommend this walker over the lighter, 4-inch or 6-inch wheeled walkers!!!