DMI® Traditional Steel Rollator Walker with Padded Seat
- This strong and sturdy steel rollator walker will give you something strong and stable to lean on as you walk
- Large 8 inch wheels travel smoothly over most surfaces. The convenient padded seat is ready and waiting when you want to rest.
- The removable basket with handle is convenient for shopping. A handy tray attaches to the seat, making it easy to set things on top.
- Bicycle style handbrakes with ergonomic handgrips feel comfortable in your hands
- It’s easy to adjust the handle height from 31 to 38 inches in 1 inch increments. The rollator folds compactly for travel or storage.
- Frame made of lightweight aluminum and steel
- Dual push to lock rear wheel brakes
- Removable height adjustable footrests
- Size: 22 1/2 x 38 x 39 inches; folded size: 11.25 x 16 x 39 inches
- Width between armrests: 18 1/2 inches
- Seat height: 19 inches; seat size: 17 ½ x 18 inches
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298010135
Ratings & Reviews
Good Rollator at a Good Price
by RobT -
It's a nice compact, sturdy rollator. The wide, high wheels work great in the home or outdoors. Small enough to get through most doors in your home. The seat has minimal paddding and I wouldn't recommend using it except for an emergency situation. Be careful removing it from the packing box because the walker comes in a folded position and if you're not careful, it can close up on you when you're removing it and really cause some finger damage. I recommend two people remove it and put it together which is a simple job. I own two other high end Nova rollators which are very nice but if you're looking for a decent rollator at a decent price, I do recommend this model.
by Karen Rosenkrantz -
Well made walker. Bought one years ago for my Dad he still uses it. Now I bought one for me for future knee surgery. Wheels are rubber and swivel nicely. Breaks work great. Basket and plastic tray are very handy. The only problem is the tray prongs broke off my Dad's walker to hold it in place and can't find replacement tray for this walker. So we have it held on with rubber bands.
Versatile. Quiet. Check Carefully for Missing Parts
by Charlie -
Liked it so much that we bought this second one.Three of the four screws that hold the seat are missing. Contacted the company via their website, waiting to hear back or receive replacement hardware. Otherwise, we'll make a trip to the hardware store. Creates much, much less noise than any of the other platforms we've tried.