DMI® Molded Foam Ring Donut Seat Cushions
- Provides comfort and support when sitting for an extended period of time
- Reduces pressure on back and tailbone; ring-shape comfortably conforms to body contours
- Ideal after childbirth, for hemorrhoid sufferers or for those with lower back pain
- Center hole is hidden by fabric making it discreet enough to take anywhere
- Removable polyester/cotton cover is machine washable
- High-density foam retains shape through repeated use
- Conforms to body contours
- Removable, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298801474; 041298801412; 041298801450; 041298801689; 041298801610; 041298801672; 041298801863; 041298801818; 041298801856
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty good for long trips.
by Eilee -
My tailbone has been bothering me when I make my 6 hour car trip to visit my daughter.. It usually wold hurt for days after I arrived and then I wold go through it all again on the trip back. This pillow helped immensely on my last trip. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that my left thigh would ache during the trip which it didn't before. But as soon as I got out and moved around, that ache would go away.
A graet product!
by Rm1985 -
I purchased this for my uncle after having open heart surgery. He was weak and having trouble with pain from sitting a lying so much. He was constantly shifting from hip to hip trying to get comfortable. He absolutely loves this cushion. He's used it everyday since he got it. Even after regaining strength he likes it so much he continued using it.
My cat loves this!
by m-chan -
I actually bought this for my cat, and he loves it. The center hole gives him a nice comfy fit - he's not a large or fat cat. I tried it before letting him make it his throne, and it was comfortable enough for me. It is not super cushy, but gives support. I would recommend a larger size for someone with a big rump, though.