DMI® Molded Foam Ring Donut Seat Cushions
- Provides comfort and support when sitting for an extended period of time
- Reduces pressure on back and tailbone; ring-shape comfortably conforms to body contours
- Ideal after childbirth, for hemorrhoid sufferers or for those with lower back pain
- Center hole is hidden by fabric making it discreet enough to take anywhere
- Removable polyester/cotton cover is machine washable
- High-density foam retains shape through repeated use
- Conforms to body contours
- Removable, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298801474; 041298801412; 041298801450; 041298801689; 041298801610; 041298801672; 041298801863; 041298801818; 041298801856
Ratings & Reviews
Works In So Many Ways
by K. Peterson -
If Miranda Esmonde White had not recommended this pillow for hip release exercises I would never have considered buying it. Now I use it every day to support my back in a chair that allows me to slump. I do not have hemorrhoids but putting this behind my back in a chair offers the right amount of support for my back and helps me get out of the chair and feel comfortable doing so.Try it you will find a use for it.
Have a comfy seat
by #ERROR! -
The price is right for the quality of this donut seat cushion which is effective in reducing pressure on the rear and lower back when used properly. I was surprised that it was soft, but that is because the cushion is not dense. Additionally, the fabric is loosely woven, making it lightweight. That's fine with me because others don't immediately suspect that this pillow is needed for medical treatment and it's not obvious when used in a public place. I wish I had owned this for a recent long flight!
Not the best option for a coccyx (tailbone) injury
by Nan -
I agree with the reviewers that said this cushion actually is less comfortable than no cushion in certain circumstances. The cushion isn't shaped/sized right for a tailbone injury. I found that a comfort foam pillow did work. The opening isn't shaped right for this type of injury and rubs against the painful area. The foam is quite firm.This would probably work in some other circumstances.