DMI® Molded Foam Ring Donut Seat Cushions
- Provides comfort and support when sitting for an extended period of time
- Reduces pressure on back and tailbone; ring-shape comfortably conforms to body contours
- Ideal after childbirth, for hemorrhoid sufferers or for those with lower back pain
- Center hole is hidden by fabric making it discreet enough to take anywhere
- Removable polyester/cotton cover is machine washable
- High-density foam retains shape through repeated use
- Conforms to body contours
- Removable, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298801474; 041298801412; 041298801450; 041298801689; 041298801610; 041298801672; 041298801863; 041298801818; 041298801856
Ratings & Reviews
A post-partum must have
by MamaBear4 -
I suffered terribly from lower back pain and hemorrhoids during pregnancy and finally discovered this pillow during my 39th week. I’m still using it one month post-partum and it’s the only way I can nurse sitting down. It takes the pressure off my tailbone and I’m not in constant pain while sitting.
What a lifesaver for sciatica!
by Maia -
I do a lot of distance driving, and I also recently had to take a couple of cross continental flights. All of the sitting usually leaves my body in so much pain, I had come to dread travel and even vacations. On normal seats, the pain radiates out of my gluteal muscles and down my legs, and ultimately up through my back and shoulders within a couple of hours. By the time I get where I'm going, I could cry because the pain is so bad, and as a result I end up in a bad mood. Not a great way to arrive at your destination!This pillow works so great, that even though I don't love all the sitting, travel has become virtually pain-free. I was astonished to get out of my car and off the plane with no pain at all! Maybe a little stiff from the confinement, but the difference in my energy level and mood was OUTSTANDING. I even bought one for my brother when I realized he had similar pain from long drives as well. I will say that when I use it in the car, I feel like it boosts me up really high (my brother said the same thing), but I think over time the cushion has compressed, or maybe I just don't notice the height difference because I feel so hood. You will have to adjust your mirrors and your seat, and it takes a little getting used to, but it's worth the effort.
Great for my legs when driving
by Peter Jay -
When sitting in my car (02-06 series Camry) for more than 1/2 hour, I would start to get some discomfort in my outer thighs. Someone recommended one of these pillows, and that issue has largely disappeared. I can go MUCH longer behind the wheel before these problems happen, and usually they don't occur at all, even after a couple of hours.As I've gotten older, it's even become a problem with my minivan (somewhat different seat-angle and support, no surprise there) and the cushion is similarly helpful there.