DMI® Rubber Ice Bag
- Reusable ice bag is great for icing injuries or reducing pain and swelling
- Stays cold a long time, much longer than gel packs, ice packs or cold packs
- Excellent for headaches, toothaches, backaches, knee pain and more
- Natural rubber molds to your body contours; contains latex
- Contains latex
- UPC: 767056428478; 767056428416
Ratings & Reviews
by Robin L. D'zmura -
Good old fashioned ice bag. Perfect for sore knees.
by Victoria Furst -
I have used this maybe 4-6 times and so far I haven't noticed any condensation or leeks.
Works Great. Good for runners.
by G. Davis -
I bought this threat post running soreness. Part of RICE regiment (Rest, Ice, Compressions, Elevation). The bag works great. The top seals tightly so I add small amount of cold water to the ice which assists in the icing.If you only need ice once or twice a year just use a ziplock bag and a towel. If you are like me and need ice once or twice a week this works great. I have nothing bad to say about it. A cloth one might be nicer but the price was right for this one.