DMI® Rubber Ice Bag
- Reusable ice bag is great for icing injuries or reducing pain and swelling
- Stays cold a long time, much longer than gel packs, ice packs or cold packs
- Excellent for headaches, toothaches, backaches, knee pain and more
- Natural rubber molds to your body contours; contains latex
- Contains latex
- UPC: 767056428478; 767056428416
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent item. I have both the 11 inch and ...
by MM -
Excellent item. I have both the 11 inch and 9 inch models. Its a good size for ankles, which is what i use it for. The material it is made of seems very durable and should last for quite some time.
does the job cheaper
by Joey NYC -
this 11" bag is exactly the same as Faultless By Apotthecary Products Inc. Faultless Ice Bag Large 11 Inch which both comfortably hold 3x16 large ice cubes. I'm using them to ice my thigh after hip surgery, and the cold penetrates well through any t-shirt. If you are icing down your swelling, don't waste your money on all those flexible over priced blue gel ice packs, as they only hold cold for minutes, while (ice cube + isopropyl alcohol) or (frozen sugar water for slush) filled bag will hold cold for hours. If you must buy reusable packs, try Freez Pak 8oz Tundra bags which freeze solid and are a buck or two each wherever you buy picnic supplies.
The material used keeps ice flexible
by Gale W. -
My husband feels more relief from pain from this time of ice pack due to the material used so it feels colder.