DMI® Rubber Ice Bag
- Reusable ice bag is great for icing injuries or reducing pain and swelling
- Stays cold a long time, much longer than gel packs, ice packs or cold packs
- Excellent for headaches, toothaches, backaches, knee pain and more
- Natural rubber molds to your body contours; contains latex
- Contains latex
- UPC: 767056428478; 767056428416
Ratings & Reviews
Post Surgical Goodness
by Thomas O'Donovan -
I bought this bag to help me through post surgical swelling associated with ankle surgery. It is nice because you can keep things very cold constantly by adding new ice. The gel packs have to go back into the freezer and it takes time for them to get cold again. Also, they take up a lot of space. This works great when held in place with an ACE bandage or something like that.
Last's for a very long time.
by Ray Herndon -
I have been using this Ice bag for about 20 years of hard use and now I am upping it to two ice bags. I use them for muscle aches and just to stay cool sometimes. They are the best.
Sometimes they leak...
by Hugh Wolfe -
We ordered two of these ice bags as an older one finally just wore out. My wife uses these ice bags to relieve aches and pain. Although we've noted that they do tend to leak on occasion so be prepared and wrap it in an absorbent towel.