DMI® Foot Stool (2/CTN)
- Easily reach objects out of grasp
- Safely step up to higher beds or vehicles
- Non-slip textured matting and reinforced rubber tips add stability; contains latex
- Stool platform dimensions: 10 x 14 x 9.5 inches
- Handrail height: 34 inches; weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Approximate stool platform dimensions: 10 x 14 inches
- Height: 9 1/2 inches
- Base of legs: 18 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Chrome-plated steel frame
- UPC: 041298190110; 041298019022
Ratings & Reviews
Handrail installation for step stool
by Morg 0414
I purchased this step stool over the internet and although I am pleased with the final assembly, I must point out that the instructions and identification need some work. The base of the stool was not marked correctly because I had to disassemble the base unit to install the handrail. Since I am a Mechanical Engineer it wasn't impossible just time consuming and unnessary.
by Seattle Nurse -
It didn't matter how I put it together, one leg ended up shorter than the other, so it wobbles back and forth... Otherwise ok.
Do you need just a small step up?
by RG -
This may look like a somewhat odd product but it is much more useful than you would ever imagine. Especially useful for anyone having balance issues.
Good step stool
by Judith Lafata -
I use this every night when I get into bed. It gives me something to hang on to since the bed it high
Stable, solid useful product for anyone, not just the elderly
by Dagny -
This is a great product, and a real help for getting into the high beds of today. I used it following surgery but kept it beside the bed because my mattresses are so high. Great, sturdy, stable reliable product. Would buy again.