DMI® Foot Stool
The perfect stepstool for the elderly. Safely use this stepstool with the reliable handle to get into bed, in and out of the bath, to get into cars or for reaching countertops or cabinets.
- Easily reach objects out of grasp
- Non-slip textured matting and reinforced rubber tips add stability; contains latex
- Stool platform dimensions: 10 x 14 x 9.5 inches
- Handrail height: 34 inches; weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Approximate stool platform dimensions: 10 x 14 inches
- Height: 9 1/2 inches
- Base of legs: 18 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Chrome-plated steel frame
- UPC: 041298190110; 041298019022
Ratings & Reviews
Handrail installation for step stool
by Morg 0414
I purchased this step stool over the internet and although I am pleased with the final assembly, I must point out that the instructions and identification need some work. The base of the stool was not marked correctly because I had to disassemble the base unit to install the handrail. Since I am a Mechanical Engineer it wasn't impossible just time consuming and unnessary.
Works pretty well most of the time
by Dina Chen -
Assembly directions were only in Spanish, but it's workable based on the diagrams. Works pretty well most of the time, the caps and pins holding the large wheels into place came off when I had to use it on sidewalk for a grocery trip, but it could be solved with a bit of wire twisted in place of the pins. Not the greatest quality (the wheels can be dented with enough pressure from your hands) but given the price, it does the job.
F- for assembly ease
by Neil Elliot -
You need mini tools, magnifying eyes and patience. Seems a bit shaky in structure.