DMI® Foam Offset Handgrip Adjustable Aluminum Canes
- This DMI deluxe adjustable cane combines great durability, sleek style and excellent support wherever you walk. This cane is perfect for men and women. Its solid look and design will boost your confidence!
- Designed for maximum safety. This cane features a metal reinforced, slip-resistant rubber tip that stands firmly on many floors and surfaces to give you added support.
- Always a perfect fit. With the easy-to-use snap adjustment button, this cane meets all of your personal needs regardless of your height.
- The soft foam offset hand grip fits comfortably in your hand and gives you firm control over the cane.
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds. Contains latex.
- Anodized 7/8 inch aluminum tubing offers strong, durable support
- Secure positive locking ring
- Adjustable height: 30-39 inches in 1 inch increments
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Unisex design
- Contains latex
- UPC 041298013006; 041298013044
Ratings & Reviews
Feather Light Yet Solid As A Brick
by Amazon Customer -
Don't be fooled. This is light yet hard as a brick. There are three ways to use this: seated straight up, head elevation, leg elevation. I bought this for my college aged son who, like me, has recurring post-nasal drip. His own review convinced me to get one, too. He uses a pillow on top of his, I don't. The most important thing for me is that I wake up the same way I go to sleep. The wedge doesn't slip, deteriorate, or shift. Worth every penny.
I love it! Very functional.
by Jerusha -
Great value. Hard and sturdy, just what I wanted. I would not want a soft wedge pillow at all. Im 98 lbs, so Im sure it will hold its shape. Im so glad I bought it. It's a neck and back saver. I use it to read on my bed, or watch videos on my phone, while lying down. I don't use it for sleeping. Very comfortable and functional. For me, this was a must-buy, esp. since I live in a studio apt. and I have no couch nor chairs. I love my wedge pillow. Btw a doctor suggested that I buy one, I only wish I bought it a lot sooner. Highly recommended.
A must for post surgery or just back support
by Samantha Mejia cortez -
Got it to be part of my own wedge system after tummy tuck surgery. this pillow being the main back support. I'm 3 weeks post OP and I'm not gonna lie, at first I hated it but truthfully its because my back was already in pain from the lipo 360. Now that I'm feeling a little better, when I go out and start feeling back pain since I still can't stand up straight fully and my back starts hurting, I cant wait to get back to this pillow. It give me great support and is honestly the best thing ever for me right now lol!