DMI® Orthopedic Foam Bed Wedge Pillows
- This foam bed wedge pillow has a comfortable, gradual slope that eases body aches and pains. Helps relieve respiratory problems, acid reflux, neck and shoulder pain, back pain and to minimize snoring.
- Elevates your legs for better blood flow to the brain, improved circulation and less pressure on your back
- This medical wedge pillow is made with Supportive, durable foam that keeps its shape. It won’t flatten out or wear off over time.
- Helps with recovery after surgery. Delivers proper elevation after foot, leg or knee surgery so you can recover comfortably.
- Perfect foam bed wedge to use while reading, watching TV or working on your electronic device in bed
- Removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- Comes with a removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298802037; 041298802044; 041298802051; 041298802068; 041298802075; 041298802020
Ratings & Reviews
by P J MeMe -
I ordered this originally because I suffer from severe GERD, so needed something to elevate me, since I can't lift my bed to put bricks under it to elevate it. After ordering, I found out I was going to need a total thyroidectomy, and after the surgery, I would need to prop my head; worked great for both GERD and relief from thyroidectomy.
by b4tankgirl -
The wedge is the perfect angle for me. It doesn't have a strong odor. Slight odor when 1st opened, but goes away fairly quickly. I have a sensitivity to smells, so I was worried about it when purchasing. I use it with pillows on top for a softer surface.
Wasn't what I was looking for exactly
by Tonya R. -
For me this is too hard to use to elevate the neck or head. I use it to sit up in bed, or to elevate legs with. The foam should be a bit softer as it is pretty stiff. So yes it offers support, but you most definitely need a very plush pillow to use with this if you are using it for head or neck and that is not doing you good.