DMI® Orthopedic Foam Bed Wedge Pillows
- This foam bed wedge pillow has a comfortable, gradual slope that eases body aches and pains. Helps relieve respiratory problems, acid reflux, neck and shoulder pain, back pain and to minimize snoring.
- Elevates your legs for better blood flow to the brain, improved circulation and less pressure on your back
- This medical wedge pillow is made with Supportive, durable foam that keeps its shape. It won’t flatten out or wear off over time.
- Helps with recovery after surgery. Delivers proper elevation after foot, leg or knee surgery so you can recover comfortably.
- Perfect foam bed wedge to use while reading, watching TV or working on your electronic device in bed
- Removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- Comes with a removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298802037; 041298802044; 041298802051; 041298802068; 041298802075; 041298802020
Ratings & Reviews
what appeared to them as the foam being covered in hair was actually the threads from the cover - hair like, lots of them
by Jberry -
This is a very firm foam wedge, perhaps too firm for some people, or too tall for others (12"). That said, I think it's just as it is described - the firmness, for me, made sure to keep my legs elevated as I needed and to offset the stress from the firmness, I stuffed an old goose down pillow on the side I wanted to rest my feet. Downside to this is I could not rezip the cover but it makes it functional for my purposes.Some people have complained about an oder, though mine came packed with an oder-eater which seem to work on my pillow and I didn't notice any irritating smell. Also saw where when someone unzipped it, what appeared to them as the foam being covered in hair was actually the threads from the cover - hair like, lots of them, but not hair.One suggestion for people who are trying to purchase this type of foam wedge, take in consideration how high you want to be elevated by using pillows to see what height is comfortable before making a purchase. 12" is pretty high and I have seen them being offered with less elevation. Too hard, then maybe stuffing an old pillow inside might help but one doesn't want it to sink in like memory foam. I have those too and for the purposes that I had in mind they are perfect, but are too heavy and 'squishy' for elevating my legs. Price point and quality are just about right.
Great bed widge
by Mr Mike -
Last year we purchased a new bed that had an expensive option to adjust and raise the head up for a better sleeping position. We could not afford it at that time. This year we intended to purchase the option and wanted to try a cheaper option. We ordered one wedge to see how it would work.The unit arrived within two days and was placed o my wife side of the bed, The wedge simple slides under the mattress and raises the head of the bed. My wife loved it. It helped with her reflux and she slept wonderfully.So I ordered one for my side of the bed. I have sleep apnea and I found raising my sleeping position allowed me to sleep better. We found that raising the head of the bed works and using the wedge was much much cheaper and did not require any changes to the bed frame,
by Amazon Customer -
Bought for extra-curricular activities : ) Tried it this morning works well. Less expensive alternative to "The Ramp".