DMI® Orthopedic Foam Bed Wedge Pillows
- This foam bed wedge pillow has a comfortable, gradual slope that eases body aches and pains. Helps relieve respiratory problems, acid reflux, neck and shoulder pain, back pain and to minimize snoring.
- Elevates your legs for better blood flow to the brain, improved circulation and less pressure on your back
- This medical wedge pillow is made with Supportive, durable foam that keeps its shape. It won’t flatten out or wear off over time.
- Helps with recovery after surgery. Delivers proper elevation after foot, leg or knee surgery so you can recover comfortably.
- Perfect foam bed wedge to use while reading, watching TV or working on your electronic device in bed
- Removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- Comes with a removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298802037; 041298802044; 041298802051; 041298802068; 041298802075; 041298802020
Ratings & Reviews
PERFECT!! Comfortable. Just the right height. I don't slide down while sleeping, like with a stack of pillows.
by IT Paul S -
This is PERFECT! I suffer from serious reflux and will aspirate if I sleep too flat. In the past, I have always propped myself up on a pile of pillows, but invariably, I slide down while I'm asleep, and then I'm too flat again.This bed wedge is perfect. It's just the right height, as long as I don't use a pillow on top of it. I do not slide down the wedge as I sleep. But if I put a pillow on top of it, I do. It's comfortable.
It's support was very good which gave me a better sleep quality.
by R Bruce -
I think most things I buy always has a little room for improvement and sometimes I can't tell you exactly what the improvement should be, so I just put four stars instead of five or five stars instead of six because there's always some room for improvement in every product but this product did give me reasonable pain relief reasonable support and reasonable sleep quality that was much better than my old cushion dead.
A literal pain in my neck
by Mr. Cash -
I suffer from silent reflux and used this to try and reduce my symptoms. Might be the most uncomfortable pillow ever. Maybe it's just not compatible with my body. I'm 6'1" and it feels terribly awkward, I used it every night for three months. I constantly had neck and shoulder pain during that time. I stopped using it for a week, then started using again for two nights. I couldn't handle it anymore and now it just sits in the corner of my room.