DMI® Orthopedic Foam Bed Wedge Pillows
- This foam bed wedge pillow has a comfortable, gradual slope that eases body aches and pains. Helps relieve respiratory problems, acid reflux, neck and shoulder pain, back pain and to minimize snoring.
- Elevates your legs for better blood flow to the brain, improved circulation and less pressure on your back
- This medical wedge pillow is made with Supportive, durable foam that keeps its shape. It won’t flatten out or wear off over time.
- Helps with recovery after surgery. Delivers proper elevation after foot, leg or knee surgery so you can recover comfortably.
- Perfect foam bed wedge to use while reading, watching TV or working on your electronic device in bed
- Removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- Comes with a removable, zippered, machine-washable polyester/cotton cover
- UPC: 041298802037; 041298802044; 041298802051; 041298802068; 041298802075; 041298802020
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing As A Back And Posture Support For A 440lb Man
by Matthew Blackwell -
I bought 2 of this product for myself, one for the bed, and one for sitting in my chair.My bed situation is unique, so I won't be covering or discussing that aspect of the pillow in my review, other than to say it's very firm, and works for my needs.As for a back support, I place this into my seat when sitting on either my sofa or my club chair (think of a club chair as like a sofa for one)First off, MAKE SURE THAT YOU PLACE THIS WITH THE "BOTTOM ANGLE" TO THE BACK OF THE SURFACE YOUR SITTING IN! When you first get this product, a information tag will be on the cover. The side that tag is on is the "bottom. " Flipping the pillow around will cause massive discomfort, as the angle will be wrong for good posture.In a correct position, this foam holds very sturdily as I rest my full weight against it. There's enough give to very comfortably cushion my lower back, but not enough to easily allow me to sink into the chair. I suffer from a consistent lower back pain, and I felt the pain ease immediately when I sat with this.The blue cover is a tad grainy, very reminiscent of hospital gown material, as other reviewers have stated. The zipper is average quality, but I would still not take my chances on putting this in a dryer on anything other than a low heat, and I plan on air drying my covers.When I buy this again, I may experiment with more thickness, but that is only because of how deep my club chair is, and I'd like to sit a bit more forward. The 7 inch is fine for the purposes of pain relief and comfort, and if used correctly, will not disappoint.
by Evette Mora -
Firm strong material (NOT foam, NOT SOFT), perfect to use in chairs to keep back straight, and to lay down in prone position.
Very practical. Kept legs elevated after total knee replacement surgery. Works well.
by Max S. -
This was used for elevating the legs and ankles after a total knee replacement. Needed to lessen swelling, pain, blood clots and all those fun things.The cover is washable. The foam and the cover are not the nicest fabric or the best foam ever, but they do the job for what it is for.The foam was a bit too hard for the legs, so a pillow was put under, but still keeping the knees and legs as straight as could be as necessary for healing after knee surgery.Light weight, but firm foam.