DMI® Convoluted Foam Chair Pads
- Sculpted foam seat cushion provides comfort and support for those who sit for long periods of time
- Medical grade, egg-crate foam helps reduce or heal pressure sores and takes weight off sensitive areas
- Great for using on regular chairs, wheelchairs or recliners
- Excellent after surgery or injuries
- Foam material
- UPC: 041298080046; 041298800415; 041298080053
Ratings & Reviews
Not real good
by Suzy Isaacs -
I bought this to place on the seat of a chair and it wan't real great for my purpose. Pretty much crushes down to almost nothing so provides no support or pressure relief.
Provides comfort for the tush
by patuxentlady -
This is an inexpensive, comfortable cushion to use whenever you will be sitting for a long time such as hours in front of a computer or a long car ride.
Great for projects
by Kwabina -
I didn't but this to sit on. I bought it to make a discreet case out ofa toolbox. I didn't want my box to look like it was carrying what it was carrying. Pew.It works great. Deforms when squished. When I reconfigure my box the foam reforms in a few hours. It's perfect.I cut it with a sharp knife. Didn't need any other tools.Oh, top and bottom fit together perfectly. I want sure they would because the pattern is a bit taller than other egg crate foam I used. But it can lock to an inverted one.