Brazos Walking Sticks™ Twisted Trekker Walking Stick
- This smooth, thin and ultra-lightweight walking stick will give you great support without weighing you down
- Use it for leisurely walks or difficult hikes. You will find it a joy to walk with
- Unlike lifeless metal hiking poles, this hiking stick is crafted from natural wood, the choicest oak, a wood stained with a beautiful finish in red, brown, tan or natural. The Brazos signature twist spirals down the shaft, giving it unique character.
- The leather strap at the top of this wood staff helps you get a secure grip. The rubber tip helps you gain more traction.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time. Comes in four convenient sizes or can be easily sized down with a hand saw.
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- Sizing recommendations: 41" for children up to 4'6"; 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11"
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008017026, 840008017262, 840008017033, 840008017040, 840008017057, 840008015466, 840008017064, 840008017071, 840008017088, 840008017699, 840008017095, 840008017101, 840008017118, 840008016258, 840008017125, 840008017132