Brazos Walking Sticks™ Twisted Oak Crook Neck Cane
- Strong, sturdy, solid. If you're looking for a strong, sturdy walking companion made of the finest solid oak for balance, protection or to add to your collection, look no further!
- Classic style with a unique twist. This cane is a true classic with its crook neck handle, but it's also unique due to the Brazos signature twist spiraling down its shaft. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it.
- Crafted from real wood. Unlike lifeless metal canes, this distinguished looking cane is crafted from natural wood - the choicest oak, a strong wood with an attractive finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- The smooth handle will feel comfortable in your hand. The rubber tip helps you gain good traction on most surfaces.
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- To find your size, stand up straight and relax your arm to the side. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent. Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.
- Lifetime limited warranty; 840008013851, 840008013875, 840008013882
Ratings & Reviews
Brazo walking sticks loving them
by Shidoshi Hickson -
Just received my Brazo walking stic and i am loving it t is solid sturdy love the look and feel of the stick.I am a person that has to use a cane or a walking stick and let me tell you this walking stick does help a lot. this is my second one. the first one i got is Hickory and the second one is oak. They both feel great, and as i said as a person with a permanent disability the walking sticks are like my american express card "I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT"