Brazos Walking Sticks™ Sassafras Walking Stick
- This walking stick has a rustic, natural look because the tree bark is still intact. Instead of a smooth finish like some of our sticks, this staff has the texture of the actual bark.
- It's a real beauty because the red-hued sassafras wood has such an interesting, detailed pattern.
- The staff will become a treasured friend on nature walks, difficult hikes or strolls in your neighborhood. It's lightweight and easy to carry, but gives you a sense of stability.
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a good grip on the stick. The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time.
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- Sizing recommendations: 41" for children up to 4'6"; 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11"
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008010171, 840008010188, 840008010195, 840008013516