Brazos Walking Sticks™ Natural Hardwood Country Cane
SKU: Brazos Natural Hardwood Country Walking Cane
- If you're looking for a cane with natural character, this rustic looking walking stick is about as close to nature as you can get! It looks like an actual tree branch that's been made into cane because the bark is still on the shaft and handle.
- Made from mixed hardwoods, the Country Walking Cane is strong and sturdy. Each piece of wood is carefully chosen and shaped into a natural masterpiece by our skilled artisans.
- The final result is a one-of-a-kind work of art that only nature herself could create. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it.
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- To find your size, stand up straight and relax your arm to the side. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent. Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008017354, 840008017361, 840008017880