Brazos Walking Sticks™ Hitchhiker Oak Walking Stick
- If you're looking for a solid wood walking stick with good looks and a relatively light weight, you've come to the right place. This stick will be a welcome companion on your next walk or hike, strenuous or casual, giving you sure-footed security as you go.
- Unlike lifeless metal poles, this hiking stick is crafted from natural wood - the choicest oak, a wood stained with a beautiful finish in red, brown or tan. It's a true work of art from nature itself and a one-of-a-kind treasure where no two are exactly alike.
- It's an excellent choice for walkers, hikers or collectors. Don't be surprised if people stop you to ask where you got it!
- The Hitchhiker handle is a Brazos original with its "thumbs up" profile and the distinctive twist is also one of our own. The rubber tip at the bottom helps you gain good traction on almost any surface.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time.
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- Sizing recommendations: 41" for children up to 4'6"; 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11"
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008010324, 840008010348, 840008010331, 840008010355, 840008010379, 840008010362, 840008010386, 840008010409, 840008010393, 840008012793, 840008012809, 840008012816