Brazos Walking Sticks™ Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick
- Our Free Form Ironwood Walking Stick, also known as American Hornbeam, is a popular choice for those seeking an extremely strong stick coupled with a one-of-a-kind look and feel
- The texture of the wood resembles a deer antler and is naturally ridged. It's a solid stick while being relatively lightweight.
- This staff is sure to become a trusted companion on nature walks, difficult hikes or casual strolls in your neighborhood. Or perhaps a prized possession to add to your collection!
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick. The rubber tip helps you gain good traction on most surfaces
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time.
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- Sizing recommendations: 41" for children up to 4'6"; 48" for adults up to 5'4"; 55" for adults between 5'4" and 5'11"; and 58" for adults taller than 5'11"
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008013035, 840008013042, 840008013059, 840008013066