Brazos Walking Sticks™ Free-Form Hickory
SKU: Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Stick
- This strong, solid walking stick is one of our best-sellers for good reason. Its rugged beauty will appeal to you if you're an outdoorsman trekking on a difficult trail or a casual walker looking for support and protection.
- Hickory is a strong, durable wood that is able to withstand the most strenuous conditions. Its unparalleled strength has made it a wood of choice for tool handles, bows, and baseball bats.
- Our Free Form Hickory Walking Stick is made from the finest wood that is meticulously cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer to bring out its natural beauty
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick. The rubber tip helps you gain more traction
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. Comes in four convenient sizes or can be easily sized down with a hand saw.
- Made in America by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- A sturdy, dependable, beautiful creation that will last a lifetime
- Ideal for serious hikers on strenuous trails or for casual walkers who simply want a stable, virtually indestructible walking companion
- Comes in 4 convenient sizes, and can be easily sized down with a handsaw; contains latex; UPC 840008012823, 840008012830, 840008012847, 840008012854