DMI® Vinyl Bed Rail Cushions with Non-Allergenic Cover
- Seals the gaps to help prevent injuries. Hospital-quality bed rail covers help protect you from bedrail related injuries such as falling out of bed or getting tangled in the gaps of the rail.
- Strong cushioning protects you. The solid padding construction of durable polyfoam provides strong cushioning protection as you move in bed. These bed rail pads add extra protection for those who experience seizures.
- Securely attaches to bed rails with convenient hook and loop closures. Easy!
- Non-allergenic and flame-retardant vinyl cover. Keep you or your loved ones safe and secure. These bed rail covers are Ideal for the elderly and those suffering seizures. Designed for hospitals and home use.
- Easy-to-clean. Simply wash with mild soap and lukewarm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Secure pads with hook and loop closures
- Vinyl cover is non-allergenic and flame-retardant
- Polyfoam meets CAL #117 requirements
- Size: 60” x 15” x 0.5"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- UPC: 041298019640
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing special, but works
by Amazon Customer -
The vinyl covering seems substantial to be easy to clean and the Velcro straps are easy to use. It is not heavy at all and I have ended up hanging it on the wall for my little one to not mark up the wall. He seems to move around quite a bit while sleeping, and we had pillows up along the wall before hand. With some simple push pins we now have a nice little barrier to protect the wall and him!
pretty good but straps didn't work for us
by Michael -
The pictures show the straps being used with some very specific bed rails. We just wanted these because our daughter sometimes rolls over and hits her bunk bed rail pretty hard which wakes her up crying. We made these work, but the velcro is pretty useless for regular bed rails. They are big and soft if you can use them!
Do the job
by Bron -
These bumper pads seem thick enough to me, they are easy to clean, and seem to be OK overall. The straps to attach them aren't so great, but will work. They do the job, but seem expensive to me for what they are. That said, they work fine and I have no major complaints. I think they're fine overall.