DMI® Vinyl Bed Rail Cushions with Non-Allergenic Cover
- Seals the gaps to help prevent injuries. Hospital-quality bed rail covers help protect you from bedrail related injuries such as falling out of bed or getting tangled in the gaps of the rail.
- Strong cushioning protects you. The solid padding construction of durable polyfoam provides strong cushioning protection as you move in bed. These bed rail pads add extra protection for those who experience seizures.
- Securely attaches to bed rails with convenient hook and loop closures. Easy!
- Non-allergenic and flame-retardant vinyl cover. Keep you or your loved ones safe and secure. These bed rail covers are Ideal for the elderly and those suffering seizures. Designed for hospitals and home use.
- Easy-to-clean. Simply wash with mild soap and lukewarm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Secure pads with hook and loop closures
- Vinyl cover is non-allergenic and flame-retardant
- Polyfoam meets CAL #117 requirements
- Size: 60” x 15” x 0.5"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- UPC: 041298019640
Ratings & Reviews
The thickness of the form
by Annette Black -
It stop my mother from bruising herself on the bed rails. the the thickness is what I was seeking
No rails included
by K. -
Apparently I mis-read the listing for these, I was hoping for another bed rail for my daughter's lofted bed, which has two exposed sides. This is not actually a bed rail, but a pad to cover an existing rail. I was able to attach it to the rail that we already had and it seems to function as intended. It just wasn't an item that I actually needed. I'm sure that if you needed this for medical reasons, for someone who would otherwise get hurt by a bare bed rail, this will do the job, as it is secure and soft once installed.
Pro's and con's
by AnAmazonCustomer -
First, these are absolutely budget minded but not terrible...I've certainly encountered worse. They are a bit on the stiff side but I like that since it provides ample support against rails/other. Next, these are very easy to clean which I like a lot. The sizing is tough to match as these basically just fold into two large segments and are not quite as long as I'd like but also a bit taller. Still, I'd be likely to use again in the future.