DMI® Lightweight 2 Cut-Out Bariatric Wood Transfer Board
- Sealed and coated wooden transfer board allows easier transfers to/from car, bed, wheel chair, chair, or commode
- A valuable mobility aid for independent living
- Two cut-out handles allow for easy carrying or gripping • Strong enough to support up to 735 pounds
- Constructed of smooth, durable 3/4 inch Southern Yellow Pine
- Board size: 10 x 32 inches
- Weight capacity: 735 pounds
- 3/4 inch I.D. only
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- UPC: 041298118008
Ratings & Reviews
Would be better with less friction underneath
by Ben -
A solid board with a nice surface to slide the person onto for a transfer from/to a wheelchair. My only but significant complaint is that the non-slip rubber patches on the underside offer excessive resistance, making it hard to wedge the board under the patient.
Great transfer board
by Ella Fitz -
Great transfer board. It's wider so, my husband feels more confident and comfortable during his transfers from bed to wheel chair. The grip material on the back of the board prevents slippage which is helpful but, the person needs to have enough strength to pull the board out from under them. Because of the gripping material, it does not slide out from under you easily.
Works well for our needs
by Marnie Ellis -
My son is in a wheelchair, and the smaller boards were scary for him as they were more narrow. The bottom of this one has anti-slip grips which work well in most cases, though they can make it harder to get the board out from under him when he is on his shower chair. Would like it better if the anti-slip grip was only on one side, so we could choose when to use it. Overall we are very pleased with this product.