Stein's® High-Density Foam 100 Corn Pads, X-Large, 1/2 inch
- Entrust your feet to the experts in foot-care products for over 80 years!
- Stein’s innovative felts are created from unique, special blended materials, making them dependable and long-lasting
- Our versatile moleskin products come in a variety of pre-cut sizes and rolls and are excellent for hot spots in any area of the foot
- We also specialize in foams, insoles and pads made from the highest quality materials
- Trusted by podiatrists since 1929. Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Rolls come in both adhesive and non-adhesive styles. They offer superior padding and protection from ulcers, friction and other painful foot conditions. They are flexible, can be cut into any size or shape for a customized fit. Most are color coded for easy thickness identification: Pink – 1/8", White – 1/4", Flesh – 1/16" and 3/16".
- Pre-cut pads are easy to peel and offer protection from painful pressure and fiction on sensitive areas
- Soft tissue replacement pads mold over scar tissue and transfer lesions, duplicating a soft-tissue feel. Use directly on foot, under casts, over orthotic or on post-op shoes.
- Non-adhesive felt sold by the pound. Adhesive felt and foam sold 100 per pack.
- Stein’s Knit Adhesive Cover makes the perfect breathable, lightweight post-op dressing or covering for other pads. It won’t release when wet or leave a residue. Cut to size and prep skin with alcohol before applying.
- Moleskin rolls, pads and straps are exceptional friction reducers. Moleskin is the most widely used material in podiatry.
- Toe separators and tube foam help to align and protect toes to reduce pressure and friction
- WonderSpur dual-density orthotics provide maximum support and shock absorption. Clear silicone construction with a soft density colored insert provides additional relief to sensitive areas.
- SILIPOS digital caps are fully lined with mineral oil gel for all-around digital protection and can be cut to size
- Diabetic foot insoles and orthotics are made from a patented 3-layer material that has the soft feel of flesh to protect sensitive skin
- Contoured cushion inlays are shaped to conform to the foot contours, providing support and perfect balance; 1/8” thickness